Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
- Home sales are slowing – expected for this time of year but still selling much faster than this time last year
- Inventory remains relatively low…there were 30% fewer homes on the market than December 2015 and the trend is moving downward
- Sellers are getting near asking price across the board
- List Price/Sold Price: 99.4% (slight increase from last month)
- Median Sales Price: $255,000 (6.7% increase from December 2015)
- Average Time on Market: 40 days (60 days in December 2015)
About the author: The above post “Colorado Springs Market Report – December 2016” was provided by Kevin Guerrero of Keller Williams Clients’ Choice Realty. To find out more about Kevin and Keller Williams check out the ABOUT US page.
To get a complimentary home valuation click HERE.