Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
- The Median Home Price in Colorado Springs jumped 11.8% from January of last year. And up 3.9% from just the last month ($255K to $265K)!
- Inventory remains relatively low…there were 31% fewer homes on the market than January 2016 and the trend is moving downward (notwithstanding the seasonal increase that we’ll be seeing in the coming months)
- Sellers are getting near asking price across the board
- List Price/Sold Price: 99.3% (slight decrease from last month)
- Median Sales Price: $265,000 (11.8% increase from January 2016)
- Average Time on Market: 44 days (60 days in January 2016)
About the author: The above post “Colorado Springs Market Report – January 2017” was provided by Kevin Guerrero of Keller Williams Clients’ Choice Realty. To find out more about Kevin and Keller Williams check out the ABOUT US page.
To get a complimentary home valuation click HERE.